Thursday, February 15, 2007

Coming up this week

Next show is going to be tomorrow, Feb 16th. I've got some requested tunes lined up, including some DJ Shadow and a classic trance track by Darude. If you want something played it's a good idea to request it ahead of time via email or comments here. Otherwise, I might not get to it on the show.

As a side note, check out the new link on the sidebar. I just heard about this thing called noise music while researching some piezoelectric microphones for my own research project. Sounds pretty cool to me. If you know where I can get some of this stuff please let me know. My favorite phrase from the wiki entry is this:

...as famous noise musician Masami Akita said, "If by noise you mean uncomfortable sound, then pop music is noise to me."

1 comment:

Mike said...

Josh - we'll be just North of the border tuning in to your show tonight. Have a few projects going on this evening, so we'll have it on in the background.

-Mike in Brownsville