Saturday, June 7, 2008

Change of Pace

OK, I know its been ages since I posted anything, and several of you have been on my case to change that. So, here goes...

I'll no longer be doing my weekly radio show. Had a little falling out with the station management at WCCX. I wish them the best, but they are going a bit more commercial and poppy than I care for.

That being said, I still have a lot of music to share. Since my last post I've discovered MUSE and MGMT. I can highly recommend both. Today, however, I'm particularly excited about a rapper out of DC named Wale. The main elitaste website is pretty ugly and clunky to my eyes (maybe the myspace generation likes them like that), but you can get the direct download of Wale's Seinfeld-based mixed tape here.

Anyway, I think I'll pick up with this blog and use it to keep track of cool stuff I come across. Feel free to send me cool stuff via email or comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are your thoughts on the new Portishead? Here is what this person thinks:

http://princesscookiepuss.blogspot.com/2008/05/third.html

Josh said...

I wasn't even aware they had a new one out - shows how randomly I keep up with things. I'll be checking it out shortly....

AaronLYoung said...

I'm so glad you're done being a total douche and have started blogging again. I mean, c'mon, it is the 90's, isn't it?